Here we offer links to resources that can help with your quest to learn about the world of watches.
1. www.aBlogoToWatch.com - a very popular watch enthusiast site which contains great articles and watch reviews. Founded in 2007 by Ariel Adams, the site originally entered the digital age as "aBlogToRead.com," but quickly became focused on one subject: watches. They decided upon a name change in 2012 to further dedicate ourselves to watch content, and they've continued to sharpen their brand image while broadening their reach.
2. www.Hodinkee.com - HODINKEE is a robust online magazine featuring in-depth reviews, critiques, and reports on watches of a particularly high quality.
3. www.EuropaStar.com - Magazine that is distributed to top retailers, brand distributors, boutiques and watch lovers throughout the world.
4. www.watch-wiki.net - A comprehensive and widespread knowledge platform about the watch topic, especially high class mechanical wristwatches.
6. www.hautehorlogerie.org - Foundation's Cultural Council, whose members are personalities within the watch sector, all recognized for their independence, reviews the perimeter of Fine Watch brands, of which there are currently just under sixty. Notable is their History of Watchmaking section.
8. www.chrono24.com - The global marketplace for used and new luxury watches since 2003
9. www.watchonista.com - combining a social network of likeminded individuals with a specialized search engines Watchonista is creating an entertaining, enriching and unparalleled online watch world.
10. www.WatchTime.com - America’s no. 1 watch magazine. It is written for those who are interested in fine wristwatches.
11. Baselworld - an international Watch and Jewelry trade show organized each spring in the city of Basel, Switzerland where major watch manufacturers bring their latest and greatest time pieces.
12. Geneva Grand Prix - The Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Genève was created in 2001 it is the "Oscars" of the watch industry.