In LEROY's LIMITED SERIES is one of the most beautiful time pieces in the world - the Les Grandes Heures Jewellery L110/10. Adorned with 425 "invisible set" diamonds totaling over 9.5 carats the watch is absolutely spectacular.
On the business end nestled in all those diamonds is a flying tourbillon with variable-inertia balance with four gold setting screws and double balance-spring, diamond escapement, non-lubricated StruTech blank (61 components for 0.8 grams).
The in-house movement, a Cal. L512 Manufacture Leroy has a diameter of 28.80 mm (12.8’’’) and runs at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz). It has 23 jewels with a power reserve of over 52 hours.
The movement sports hand-chamfered bridges decorated with Côtes de Genève, sunburst 22 ct gold oscillating weight.
It received an official chronometer-certification by the Observatoire National de Besançon and is stamped with the "Viper's Head". This is a numbered piece with production and pricing available on request here.
Les Grandes Heures Jewellery L110/10 details of external parts:
- Case diameter: 41.00 mm
- Case in 18 ct non-rhodium-plated white gold (150 PD) set with 210 baguette-cut diamonds
- Case in non-rhodium-plated white gold set with 214 baguette-cut diamonds
- Winding crown set with a 3.80 mm brilliant-cut diamond
- Quality of stones: TW IF VVS
- Heat-blued steel hands
- Genuine hand-sewn alligator strap
- Pin buckle in 18 ct white gold
One thought on “One of the most beautiful watches in the world”
Great blog, thank you so much, Love you