Here we offer links to resources that can help with your quest to learn about the world of watches.
1. SIHH (Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie)- is where the watch industry meets and where the year’s new trends are revealed. It facilitates and optimizes contacts between professionals in the fine watch sector, and showcases the most desirable timepieces in an exceptional setting.
2. GPHG - Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Genève - created in 2001 it is the "Oscars" of the watch industry
3. AHCI - Académie Horlogère des Créateurs Indépendants - perpetuates independent watch and clock-making by promoting the unique character of handmade timepieces, attracting the world’s most creative independent watchmakers and by supporting young watchmakers build independent businesses via the Young Talents Competition
4. Baselworld - an international Watch and Jewelry trade show organized each spring in the city of Basel, Switzerland where major watch manufacturers bring their latest and greatest time pieces
5. www.aBlogoToWatch.com - a very popular watch enthusiast site which contains great articles and watch reviews. Founded in 2007 by Ariel Adams, the site originally entered the digital age as "aBlogToRead.com," but quickly became focused on one subject: watches. They decided upon a name change in 2012 to further dedicate ourselves to watch content, and they've continued to sharpen their brand image while broadening their reach
6. www.Hodinkee.com - HODINKEE is a robust online magazine featuring in-depth reviews, critiques, and reports on watches of a particularly high quality
7. www.EuropaStar.com - Magazine that is distributed to top retailers, brand distributors, boutiques and watch lovers throughout the world
9. www.watchesbysjx.com - Blog with with an emphasis on unique and opinionated content, as well as original photographs that offer an unvarnished view of a watch founded in 2011 by Su Jia Xian, better known by his initials SJX, one of Asia’s leading watch experts
9. www.watch-wiki.net - A comprehensive and widespread knowledge platform about the watch topic, especially high class mechanical wristwatches
11. www.hautehorlogerie.org - Foundation's Cultural Council, whose members are personalities within the watch sector, all recognized for their independence, reviews the perimeter of Fine Watch brands, of which there are currently just under sixty. Notable is their History of Watchmaking section
13. www.chrono24.com - The global marketplace for used and new luxury watches since 2003
14. www.watchonista.com - combining a social network of likeminded individuals with a specialized search engines Watchonista is creating an entertaining, enriching and unparalleled online watch world
15. www.monochrome-watches.com - Monochrome Watches, founded in 2006, is one of the best read online publications dedicated to fine watches. Monochrome brings news, in-depth reviews explaining the most intricate details, and historical stories from the world of Haute Horlogerie.
16. www.WatchTime.com - America’s no. 1 watch magazine. It is written for those who are interested in fine wristwatches
17. WatchinTyme.com - a watch enthusiast internet forum